Zoeva Cosmetics Eyeshadow Palettes


About 5 months ago I purchased my first ever high end makeup product, the Zoeva Cosmetics Naturally Yours eyeshadow palette.
Not only was it my first ever product from their brand, but it was part of my first ever in-store purchase at Sephora at the launch of their Melbourne Central store in the city!

And what a journey I have been on since that day!

Looking back from where I have progressed to today, the Naturally Yours palette represents the start of something big, the start of my obsession and passion with makeup.

So there you have it! That's where it all began for me... my first ever visit to Sephora and my first experience with the luxurious products that Zoeva Cosmetics offers.



The Naturally Yours palette features 10 shades of high pigmentation and blendability (yes, welcome to Cassie's personalised dictionary, may you enjoy!).

The shades offer a range of cool-toned neutrals - with 5 smooth and buttery matte shadows, 3 highly pigmented foiled-type shadows, and 2 deep-toned iridescent sheens.  


The palette provides the perfect gradients from nudes and light beige shades to chocolate brown deeper tones, allowing a wide range of looks to be created!

Through this palette, I got to experience and understand how to use shades of high pigmentation, exploring the effortless task of blending with the smooth buttery shadows.

It is such a simple palette with the perfect amount of neutral shades, suitable for creating an everyday 'natural' makeup look. Experimenting with the cool-toned shades allows you to explore your natural beauty and the fine contours of the eyes, achieving a delicately beautiful style of makeup.

I think the Naturally Yours palette is a FANTASTIC palette for any makeup beginners who want to learn and play with some amazing shadows at an affordable price.

You can purchase the palette direct from the Zoeva Cosmetics international website or from my absolute favourite - Beauty Bay!



The Cocoa Blend palette presents an array of 10 warm neutral shadows, useful for absolutely any eyeshadow look!

'Selected with love' the shadows include 4 neutral matte shades, and 6 incredibly pigmented shades with satin, metallic, due chrome, matte with glitter and pearl finishes. 


It's such a perfect palette for creating glam makeup looks, providing the perfect range of matte and foiled shades for just about any look!

Through experiencing the quality of the shades, you immediately notice the effort put into each shadow to ensure that it blends seamlessly and suits the other shades within the palette. This makes it so effortless and easy to use!

I immediately fell in love with the shade 'Pure Ganache', a true gold metallic shade which transforms lives once applied to the lid. 
Before discovering this shade, I had never experienced a shadow of such high pigmentation and quality! I couldn't stop touching it and swatching it all over my hands, it was like a dream come true - and still to this day it features in my go-to bronze gold smokey eye which I use on clients very frequently!

This palette allows an effortless process to result in a glamorous and luxurious look - the very reason why I love it most!

If you have an obsession with makeup and enjoy that feeling when you swatch a new eyeshadow and it never runs out of pigmentation as you swipe it down your wrist ... then you need this palette!

You can purchase it from Beauty Bay or direct from the Zoeva Cosmetics website.


Zoeva have really done an amazing job at creating these beautiful palettes and selling them at such an affordable price!

These days you really get what you pay for, but these palettes grew as a huge surprise for me!

I look forward to trying more of their products in the future, I'm severely addicted now!


Thanks for reading,

If you've tried these palettes please let me know what your thoughts are in the comments below!

What Zoeva products would you recommend?

xxx







7 comments:

  1. I really need to give Zoeva palettes and brushes a try. They seem to be amazing products for the price! Both palettes you picked up look gorgeous. They're perfect for starting your high end palette collection :D

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are so high quality and amazing! You should definitely give them a go xxx

      Delete
  2. I still haven't tried any Zoeva palettes despite hearing positive review after review on them. I think I might just take the leap and purchase them as they sound amazing! The first one i'll grab will be the cocoa blend for sure. Thanks for this helpful blog post!

    Holly x | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/holly443-11794159

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cocoa blend is literally like a dream - best shades!! Thanks for reading gorgeous! xxx

      Delete
  3. Ah I'm so jealous you've got these! I've had my eye on zoeva palettes for so long but yet to try them out! Found your blog through Bloglovin' and I love it! xx

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colours are stunning, I neeeed! I am so glad I came across your blog, you should be so proud of it.. keep up the amazing work! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.